Holywell Cottage is a Grade 2 listed cottage circa 1850 lying within the curtilage of the historic Holywell Spring, which is once more actively bottling the famous Holywell Water on a small scale and supplying around the world. It sits in a beautiful location high up on the slopes of the Malvern Hills with direct access to one of the many bridle paths.
The Cottage has been recently renovated while maintaining its unique character and provides comfortable accommodation sleeping four, consisting of:
- Bedroom 1 Kingsize bed. Large window with views to the bridlepath and countryside.
- Bedroom 2 Zip and link trundle bed - can be either 1 small single, 2 small singles or 1 kingsize as required. Views to the hills and the neighbouring historic Holywell building.
- Bathroom (upstairs) WC, washbasin and hydro spa bath with shower.
- Entrance hallway with desk and chair, shelving with books, games and local information.
- Living Room with comfortable seating, flat screen TV with freeview, dvd player, scart and usb sockets. Cupboard with dvds, games and toys. Feature living flame gas fireplace. Picturesque views to the front garden and bridle path.
- Large kitchen diner Dishwasher, washing machine, electric oven with gas hob. Plenty of cupboard and worktop space. Door leading directly to
- Outside enclosed courtyard area with good sized wooden picnic table. Barbecue and garden loungers provided in the spring/ summer months.
- Parking available in shared public parking area on the road by the Holywell Spring.
- Gas fired central heating (and living flame gas fire in living room).
- Free Wifi
- High chair and travel cot (guests own cot linen) available on request
- Bicycle storage. We have a Sheffield cycle stand outside the cottage and a ground anchor in the lockable shed in courtyard to the rear of the cottage.
A welcome pack will be provided including enough tea and fresh milk to get you going. You will also be provided with a glass bottle/ carafe which can be filled with spring water from the Holywell and kept in the fridge - your own personal free endless supply of Malvern water!
This part of the hills is extremely popular with cyclists, and having direct access to the bridle path, the cottage lends itself very well to cycling holidays. We have a Sheffield bike stand outside the cottage for securely locking bikes to, and also a ground anchor in the lockable wooden shed in the private courtyard area at the back of the property.
Smoking is not permitted inside the cottage, and so is restricted to the outside areas only.